All Saints’ High School
In 1932, Rt.Rev.Mgr.Vismara, the then Bishop of Hyderabad, invited the Brothers of St. Gabriel to take charge of All Saints’, Hyderabad. During the regime of different Bro. Rectors starting with Bro. Rosius in 1932, the number of pupils increased and enhanced the efficiency to very enviable levels.
As early as in 1946, under the most efficient direction of Bro. Paul, who steered the institution from 1934-47, the students of All Saints topped the H.S.C examinations not only by cent percent results, but also by securing the first four places in the State.
Later, Bro. John of God, owing to the insistent demand of parents’ opened out the Branch schools – Little Flower High Schools, Abids, St.Peter’s school and St. Paul’s High School, Hyderguda- which continued the age old tradition on right lines.
All Saints’ old Boys adorn every walk of life in the State, in India and abroad by their integrity and efficiency. Several hundreds of them have gone to Europe and America for research work, and wherever they go they are able to spread the sunshine of their motto, ‘Virtue Alone Ennobles’ and gives help to the oppressed and the needy.
Gunfoundry, Hyderabad – 500 001.
Ph.No: 040-23232992 (Cty.)